Tuesday, November 22, 2005

sorry i took so long to reply your sms.
sorry.
i misplaced my handphone (:


I'M SO FRICKING JEALOUS OF MY SISTER!!

okay. at about 1+, my sister received a sms from "him". he typed,"hey.. i at your hse there le.." seriously. she jumps for joy~ later. after a few smses, "he" telephoned my sister. and he said that he was directly downstairs of our hse. we ran to the balcony to look. yes~ he was there. den "he" kept persuading my sister to go down. but hey! its like.. 2 in the morning. my parents will kill us and go wild if they found out 1 of the twin is gone. den "his" fren started waving at us. too bad sister. den.. the bad thing is. they all started smoking. MY GOODNESS. seriously.. i do hate smokers alot.


thankfully, he isnt a smoker.
you're the most important thing in my life
love you loads!

No comments: